Canadian medicine electives?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a US student in Florida and I am interested in doing an away elective in Canada through AFMC (possibly in Queens as I have a relative in Kingston).

I was wondering how Canadian electives are compared to those in the US? Are they more involved or more like observing?
 
I am currently a US student in Florida and I am interested in doing an away elective in Canada through AFMC (possibly in Queens as I have a relative in Kingston).

I was wondering how Canadian electives are compared to those in the US? Are they more involved or more like observing?


Very involved and very educational. Calls will be 1:3 and it will be an awesome experience. Mostly they give the electives during the months of winter.