CANADIAN NDEB EXAM Materials ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qip19

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
What materials should I use to study for the Canadian NDEB exam to be licensed to practice dentistry in Canada ? This is for people graduating from Canadian dental schools or people wanting to practice in Canada.
By the way, if you could let me know how you did on the exams & if you would recommend certain materials, that'll be great.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Definetly use dental decks part 2 because 80% of the exam comes from there. Only 20% will be coming from Dental Decks Part 1. Also get moseys review for the NBDE part 1 and 2. if you have time i would suggest also studying from First Aid Q & A NBDE. Also you can get a hold of the released questions from the NDEB website, however the answers aren't provided you will have to find them on your own through your materials. Good Luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, NBDE and NDEB exams are different. Can we still study mosby's review for NBDE part1 and part 2 for NDEB canada dental exams?

Definetly use dental decks part 2 because 80% of the exam comes from there. Only 20% will be coming from Dental Decks Part 1. Also get moseys review for the NBDE part 1 and 2. if you have time i would suggest also studying from First Aid Q & A NBDE. Also you can get a hold of the released questions from the NDEB website, however the answers aren't provided you will have to find them on your own through your materials. Good Luck :)

This seems easy but does it work for canadian exam?

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi,

Can you please provide the material

Hiii group
I would like some advises about the studying material for the NDEB process. For example I got the dental decks 1 and 2 from their website is that ok?
Also i still have plenty of time and i want to start studying on my own at least for the first part AFK. Do u need an English test like IELTS or TOEFl to start the process for NDEB? Do u have any suggestion? I will really appreciate it.

Hiii group
I would like some advises about the studying material for the NDEB process. For example I got the dental decks 1 and 2 from their website is that ok?
Also i still have plenty of time and i want to start studying on my own at least for the first part AFK. Do u need an English test like IELTS or TOEFl to start the process for NDEB? Do u have any suggestion? I will really appreciate it.
people please someone answer me. IS this group not supposed to help colleagues? Thanks anyways