I took the canadian NDEB last year.
Doing released questions is really helpful. A lot of people stress about the OSCE, but in reality more people fail the written portion - so it makes more sense to be worried about the written more. I felt that the questions in the written part of the NDEB were harder than the USA NDBE part 2. There's a lot of overlap between the NDBE part 1 and 2 and the canadian NDEB. Canadian NDEB focuses more on clinical stuff (so parallels part 2 material more so). Preparing well for the USA NDBE part 2 is important, and will help you on the Canadian NDEB immensely.
What I used to study in order of importance:
1) Question bank (ie. released tests). I did questions almost exclusively. Concepts I didn't understand I would look up from school notes / dental decks / mosby's / google searches. I think questions are most important, not because you'll get repeat questions necessarily, but instead b/c it is most efficient... They will repeat concepts, but words may be different. This helps you identify high yield areas.
2) School notes
3) Mosby's
4) Dental Decks
There are released OSCE tests from previous years. They don't show pictures, but you can sort of deduce what type of model / picture they would show you. Work on these question banks for a few days with some friends and brainstorm. I felt there were a lot of OSCE repeats from previous question banks.
Good luck!