Canadian/Ontario Loans

Started by umpolung
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

umpolung

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a OSAP loan during my undergrad years...now iam cosidering Dental schools. Right now, i barely have enough fianance to cover my daily expenses. I am looking at getting loans from banks in canada like TD, BMO. I dont have a co-signer in canada ( i dont want anyone involves in my business). I am planning to ask for loan from OSAP but from what i understand OSAP wont cover that much. So if i wanna go out and get a bank loan would the goverment (OSAP ppl) be my co-signer? Or whats the best way to get loan?