Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
If you are a IMG looking to write the Canadian Royal College exams, and are looking for help in preparation for written and oral exam components please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
The pass rate for Canadian residents is typically higher than 95% and that is directly related to having the correct material to study from. I can provide you that material.
I have helped many IMGs and international fellows training in Canada pass their Royal College exams and eventually begin practice in Canada.
Cheers!
If you are a IMG looking to write the Canadian Royal College exams, and are looking for help in preparation for written and oral exam components please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
The pass rate for Canadian residents is typically higher than 95% and that is directly related to having the correct material to study from. I can provide you that material.
I have helped many IMGs and international fellows training in Canada pass their Royal College exams and eventually begin practice in Canada.
Cheers!