Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm going into 1st year at UofT, and they've told us we have to have our training completed by January (I think). They say they'll forward the information soon, but...well, perhaps I'm being a bit impatient. 🙄 I want to do it before school begins, but, seeings as I'm living in Montreal, there's not many courses available in English!!!! For example, St. John Ambulance is only offering the "Standard First Aid + Level C" course one time between now and then, and it's on a weekend I can't go!
So, my question is: what courses fulfill the requisite first aid training? I know that it's the Standard + Level C at SJA, but what about the Red Cross? Or any other association? I'd love a response from any student in Canada, and it'd be particularly helpful if you're a UofT student!!!!!
I'm going into 1st year at UofT, and they've told us we have to have our training completed by January (I think). They say they'll forward the information soon, but...well, perhaps I'm being a bit impatient. 🙄 I want to do it before school begins, but, seeings as I'm living in Montreal, there's not many courses available in English!!!! For example, St. John Ambulance is only offering the "Standard First Aid + Level C" course one time between now and then, and it's on a weekend I can't go!
So, my question is: what courses fulfill the requisite first aid training? I know that it's the Standard + Level C at SJA, but what about the Red Cross? Or any other association? I'd love a response from any student in Canada, and it'd be particularly helpful if you're a UofT student!!!!!