Canadian Students - OAT Flashcard Secrets - Canadian Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jyl

Optometry
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi peps,

I have forsale a NEW UNUSED set of 'OAT Flashcard Secrets'. I ordered and purchased these flash cards to use as a study aid for the OAT, unfortunately they arrived too late (held up at Canadian Customs); by the time the flashcards arrived I had already taken the OAT. I wish I received the cards earlier, they would've helped me boost my scores as they are well organized and cover all the topics of the OAT.

I now have two options:

(a) return the flashcards for a full refund; or
(b) I'm willing to sell them to a pre-optometry student who wants to buy them (ideal for students from Canada - b/c you won't have to deal with Canadian Customs, pay duties and put up with unexpected delays)

I purchased them from: http://www.flashcardsecrets.com/oat/ So if you need more information you can visit their site. It cost me over $90.00 Canadian and a long wait for shipping and I'll offer them to anyone who's interested for $70.00 Canadian. All interested parties send me a message, otherwise I'll have to refund them next week. I'm located in Toronto - so local pick up would be easy for those in the area.

Thanks for looking!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump!

$65.00 is the new price.

Bump!