Canadian Students - OAT Flashcard Secrets - Canadian Students

Started by jyl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyl

Optometry
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi peps,

I have forsale a NEW UNUSED set of 'OAT Flashcard Secrets'. I ordered and purchased these flash cards to use as a study aid for the OAT, unfortunately they arrived too late (held up at Canadian Customs); by the time the flashcards arrived I had already taken the OAT. I wish I received the cards earlier, they would've helped me boost my scores as they are well organized and cover all the topics of the OAT.

I now have two options:

(a) return the flashcards for a full refund; or
(b) I'm willing to sell them to a pre-optometry student who wants to buy them (ideal for students from Canada - b/c you won't have to deal with Canadian Customs, pay duties and put up with unexpected delays)

I purchased them from: http://www.flashcardsecrets.com/oat/ So if you need more information you can visit their site. It cost me over $90.00 Canadian and a long wait for shipping and I'll offer them to anyone who's interested for $70.00 Canadian. All interested parties send me a message, otherwise I'll have to refund them next week. I'm located in Toronto - so local pick up would be easy for those in the area.

Thanks for looking!