Anyone else get a twinge when they do this? I only received 3 invites this cycle, now that I have an acceptance at a school that was one of my top choices I decided to cancel my last interview (at GW) as I am pretty sure I wouldn't go there over the school I have an acceptance at. However, having never visited the school, there is a twinge of doubt in my mind--what if I went and fell in love with it? It's easy to say if you have any doubt, go to the interview; but the reality is $500 for plane ticket/hotel room (plus missed work) is a lot to spend to satisfy a small lingering doubt when you're already in substantial debt from this process. I'd rather spend the money celebrating the acceptance I do have in Vegas. Overall I feel like I made the right choice canceling the interview, as it seemed better to open up that spot for someone who really wants to go to there rather than spend more money I don't have to go on an interview at a school I don't think I would attend over the place I'm in at. But it was still a surprisingly difficult decision.