1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Cancelling Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by gobears01, Dec 2, 2008.

1. gobears01

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I have interview this Thursday. Do you guys think it is too late to cancel?

2. prydA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    of course it's not too late. if you're not gonna go then you're not gonna go lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jake8

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Never too late and you are doing them a favor by telling them not to waste anymore time on your application because you will be going somewhere else.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dentalgal3123

5+ Year Member

To what school is it for?

5. 206127

Dental Student
    I had one for UNLV this Thursday but I got into Marquette so I withdrew this morning... no big deal...

6. Andrea368

Andrea368 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Unfortunately I had to cancel my Nova interview for TOMORROW! I had my tickets and hotel paid for and everything, but personal issues came up :(. I feel terrible about it. And I couldnt even get through so I had to send an email. Ugh.

7. LuckiLeigh

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i just cancelled 2 interviews that were scheduled for next week. i think they appreciate you not wasting their time if you aren't considering their school. tufts promptly emailed me back thanking me for the notice and wishing me the best of luck making my decision.