It is meaningless in the scheme of things, but I have an interview next week and do not want to fly especially due to the recent events in New York. Last night, as you all know they detained and arrested some suspects who may have been plotting additional attacks. I was initially scared to fly after Tues., and last night's events capped off my fear to fly. Are any of you experiencing the same thoughts? I will wait to Monday to contact the school, but have any of you called schools to reschedule interviews? or have you determined if some schools are sensitive to those who aren't comfortable flying and have decided to offer alternative methods of interviewing (ie: phone interviews) at later dates? I don't care if my chances are hurt, I am just wondering if the schools are willing to recognize the situation. It is too bad that it took this horrific event to make me realize that obsessing and bickering about this whole med-school application process is so meaningless. We should carry on and commit ourselves to service as we have begun, but I have lost my desire and enthusiasm for the process at this point in time. My sincere prayers are with all of the families and friends of the victims.