cancelling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johndean11229

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone was thinking about pushing back interviews sine what happened,,i have to be in arizona next week and i dont know how confident i feel about flying and i m from ny....any thoughts???
 
Johndean, I too was supposed to fly to AZ on Thurs. for a Friday interview and I will call them on Monday to see if they will do a phone interview or make new arrangements. I will not fly at all, and will withdraw my application if they cannot accommodate us during this time. I will let you know if I call first and vice versa. Safety is my first concern and right now I don't any of us feel safe especially coming from big cities. 😕
 
Hi Johndean,
I am still planning on going, but I don't blame you for being scared. I can't figure out whether I'm more scared that I won't be able to get there (and get the interview over with) or that I will have to fly.

I would call the school, I'm sure they'll understand (just like they'll understand when I have to leave right after interviewing to get to the airport two hours before my flight). Let me know what you (and they) decide. 🙂 Liz