Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

cancelling

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by johndean11229, Sep 14, 2001.

  1. johndean11229

    johndean11229 Member
    10+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2001
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone was thinking about pushing back interviews sine what happened,,i have to be in arizona next week and i dont know how confident i feel about flying and i m from ny....any thoughts???
     
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. MedPuck

    MedPuck Made
    7+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2001
    Messages:
    232
    Likes Received:
    2
    Johndean, I too was supposed to fly to AZ on Thurs. for a Friday interview and I will call them on Monday to see if they will do a phone interview or make new arrangements. I will not fly at all, and will withdraw my application if they cannot accommodate us during this time. I will let you know if I call first and vice versa. Safety is my first concern and right now I don't any of us feel safe especially coming from big cities. :confused:
     
  4. PalCareGrl

    PalCareGrl Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2001
    Messages:
    485
    Likes Received:
    0
    Status:
    Fellow [Any Field]
    Hi Johndean,
    I am still planning on going, but I don't blame you for being scared. I can't figure out whether I'm more scared that I won't be able to get there (and get the interview over with) or that I will have to fly.

    I would call the school, I'm sure they'll understand (just like they'll understand when I have to leave right after interviewing to get to the airport two hours before my flight). Let me know what you (and they) decide. :) Liz
     

Share This Page