Baylor/UT PM&R residents rotate through MD Anderson for 1-2 months. Great rotation and the PM&R docs are very well liked by the residents. This rotation is a Cancer Rehab rotation, not pain. The PM&R service is under the Palliative care and Rehabilitation Medicine department. The pain management service (Chronic/Cancer/Acute) is under the Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine department.
When I was a resident at BCM/UT rotating here I spent some time with the pain service because I knew I wanted to go into pain. I loved it and now im completing a great anesthesia-based pain fellowship here. Great institution, incredible pathology, cutting-edge treatments- patients here are a challenge for both PM&R and Pain docs.
And yes, MDACC has accepted the first Cancer Rehab fellow for the 2007-2008 GME year. If you want more info on this fellowship, you need to contact MD Anderson PM&R, not Baylor/UT. Dr. Yadav is the person in charge.