Can't find EKs, Kaplan instead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qev

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kind of new here but...

Seeing as how Amazon has succeeded in running out of EK books and they wont send me my complete study package till mid Jan. they say, I've opted to try the Kaplan complete review book (studying on my own). In addition to this I was thinkin of trying the 1001/101 passages/questions from EK since those are still available.

My question would be, has anyone had troubles reviewing from Kaplan, and are the passage/questions from EK difficult enough when compared to the AAMC tests?

Any bad things I should know about either, I've been cruising these forums for awhile now just never bothered to post :D appreciate all the help you all have been!

Members don't see this ad.

There are other resellers than Amazon.
If you can find the ISBN numbers for the EK books, check Alldirect.com. They are ridonkulously cheap and I've been shopping for books there for 6 years so I can attest that it's a reputable site.

wow, didn't know about this thanks for your help i'll start here :)

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for all the advice. Think I'm going to end up reviewing from Kaplan's book, and use the EKs for extra passages. Really happy with all the responses I got thanks!

qev said:
wow, didn't know about this thanks for your help i'll start here :)

Barnes and Nobles sells EK books.

Walmart sells EK books throught their online website.

The EK website itself sells them as well.

Nikki2002 said:
or try half.com, walmart.com, bn.com

What she said ^^^^^

Nikki,

You beat me to it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just posted the same thing right above this post because I didn't see your post. :oops: