Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some good advice here. I have not been able to get approved for a private loan to cover the cost of the SMP program. Being that it is already July, I'm starting to get really worried. The SMP is not really my only option though, I am holding on to a spot for a master's in physics at my state university which includes a tuition waiver and a teaching assistanship (No Loans!). However, this program is a traditional 2 year program and it would delay medical school another year. Also, I would have to retake the MCAT (got 32 the first time) since it expires this year AND I would lose my $500 deposit to Gtown. If I can get the money for G'town I will definately go there, but my situation has made me wonder, given my other option, if it is really the right choice. Thanks for your help.