CAP jobs in mountain west

Started by SmallBird
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SmallBird

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anybody has an interest in working in Salt Lake City in CAP, shoot me a PM - its a pretty great place to do CAP. For one, the large healthcare systems here are in extremely good shape and make substantial investments in mental health. The insurance climate is favorable with very few uninsured children. Compared to the northeast, in my experience thus far, families are overall more resilient and better able to implement treatment suggestions - I think this related to the strong family-centered culture and strength of the economy. I know a lot of people who post on here are worried about everything but I really love the position I've been able to find and would love to help others who may have an interest. I would have done this at AACAP but, you know, COVID 🙂