Capital Anesthesia Solutions Questions

Started by frackrack
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That’s the group took over some of NAPA’s Pennsylvania sites?

There was a discussion about their locum practice, since they were short on physicians for a very quick take over.

My best educated guess, they’re just another AMC who is trying to expand, with all the baggages of AMC models.

Talked to capital a few months ago for their locum gig.

Supervision heavy, call heavy, not even for great money. I think they’re also trying to expand to NJ and other parts of PA.
 
Last edited:
I just realized, there are two capital anesthesia. One is crna ran, the other one is Md with some business guy. The one I was commenting on is the Physician ran that has been in the news recently.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad