CAQ exam content

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I_Cant_tell_you

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the exam have questions asking us to interpret ultrasound?

Have really just been focusing on the study guide books which don't have ultrasound questions.

Good luck to everyone taking it this week.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just the basic ones. Exam is weird. ITEs are not reflective of the actual exam and none of the resources was super helpful. AMSSM should do a better job in making those I would say..I never understood what is the purpose of asking rare things that you will never encounter in your practice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just the basic ones. Exam is weird. ITEs are not reflective of the actual exam and none of the resources was super helpful. AMSSM should do a better job in making those I would say..I never understood what is the purpose of asking rare things that you will never encounter in your practice.
I took the exam over a month ago at this point. I thought the ultrasound questions were very easy. Test overall was tough. Some really pointless questions that made no sense. I felt the CAQ books were helpful for a lot of it, but had to guess a fair amount. I used the red and blue books.

Dead thread, but wanted to post again to say I just got my results: PASSED.

For those of you who are studying: CAQ books are more than enough IMO

Reactions: 1 users
Glad that I also PASSED and it's out of the way. But it was a tough exam.

Reactions: 1 user