Car..Tv..Games-Talk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Car: 2014 Subaru Legacy (least exciting car I've owned), would swap immediately if fiance would allow it :p
TV: Really only Grand Tour, Game of Thrones now that it's back on.
Games: WoW, CS:GO, Overwatch mostly. I'll break out the 'ol N64 once in awhile (honestly spend more time playing games then studying some weeks lol)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Car: 2014 Subaru Legacy (least exciting car I've owned), would swap immediately if fiance would allow it :p
Games: WoW, CS:GO, Overwatch mostly. I'll break out the 'ol N64 once in awhile (honestly spend more time playing games then studying some weeks lol)

goldeneye 007 was the best game i played on n64
I think I spend more time watching stuff than studying but its changing slowly as boards are almost here :(

Reactions: 2 users
Heard that. Some weeks I no-life OSRS and do zero studying haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Watched Endgame the other day....good movie. Wished the ending was a bit better but overall good movie.
GOT final was also worth watching, though very hard to see with all the darkness lol

Watched Endgame the other day....good movie. Wished the ending was a bit better but overall good movie.
GOT final was also worth watching, though very hard to see with all the darkness lol

Watched Infinity War last night to watch Endgame this week.

So many plot holes. Didn't understand the hype.

Cars: Drive a tiny little ford car (was a hand me down) but still functions well.

Shows: I'm more of an anime kind of guy although occasionally I will watch the popular shows like GoT. Kim's Convenience on Netflix is really good.

Games: I am the ideal gamer of PC: Apex Legends, League of Legends, Overwatch, Tekken 7, PUBG. You name it, I've tried it. The ones mentioned are the ones I tend to play on an off the most.

Reactions: 4 users
Started stranger things 2 weeks ago and finished it last week lol. I don’t binge much now since I’m caught up with all my favorite shows

I have so much stuff (anime) to watch before first year starts next Monday...

In the market for an S2000...current car is near dangerous to drive.

Was close to pulling the trigger on a low mileage rebuilt title with no frame damage or flooding.
Car started up fine test drive went great.

Ready to pay,transfer title, ship it to school state...... 1 week later- it won't even start.

Back to walking, biking, and only using the car when I have to.

That being said I'm blessed to pay less for gas and have been able to keep in shape.

Just watched The Boys on Amazon Prime Video, that was quite a good show and I solidly recommend, especially if you like the superhero movies and stuff we get now and want a blood new twist

Members don't see this ad :)
Just watched The Boys on Amazon Prime Video, that was quite a good show and I solidly recommend, especially if you like the superhero movies and stuff we get now and want a blood new twist

The Boys was sooo dope. Highly recommend.

Been watching Euphoria lately too. Pretty good also

Another life on Netflix is pretty good also. The Boys was real good too! Loving all this free time lol I do get bored a lot though now. Never know what else to do after classes and working out lol

In the market for an S2000...current car is near dangerous to drive.

Was close to pulling the trigger on a low mileage rebuilt title with no frame damage or flooding.
Car started up fine test drive went great.

Ready to pay,transfer title, ship it to school state...... 1 week later- it won't even start.

Back to walking, biking, and only using the car when I have to.

That being said I'm blessed to pay less for gas and have been able to keep in shape.

I feel the same way about walking/biking now that im back in nyc for some time! S2000 is a classic :cool:

The Boys was sooo dope. Highly recommend.

Been watching Euphoria lately too. Pretty good also
Another life on Netflix is pretty good also. The Boys was real good too! Loving all this free time lol I do get bored a lot though now. Never know what else to do after classes and working out lol

3 people for the Boys..guess I know what to binge on next! :couchpotato:

I'm really enjoying Lucifer.

Can't tell if I'm weird for not knowing what any of these shows are, thinking game of thrones was mediocre, and not playing any video games at all... or if you all are just way too into nothing and I'm in the right boat by not experiencing these things. We'll never know.

Can't tell if I'm weird for not knowing what any of these shows are, thinking game of thrones was mediocre, and not playing any video games at all... or if you all are just way too into nothing and I'm in the right boat by not experiencing these things. We'll never know.

no worries...we welcome everyone

what was the last thing you watched before school happened! :cool:

Car threw a CEL during a pull in 1st gear trying to pass a Camry.

Misfire in Cylinder 1, 2, 3, 4, multiple misfires, random misfires.

Oil was fine, spark plugs were fine, sensors were intact. No rough idling, no RPM dips during idle, no loss of power.

Mechanic reset CEL and so far it hasn't come back.

smh

Oil was fine, spark plugs were fine, sensors were intact. No rough idling, no RPM dips during idle, no loss of power.

smh
it happens. probably first warning sign. Sometimes you can do minor cleaning and tuning as prophylaxis if car worth it.

smh

All that to pass a Camry :( hope you get it back soon!
I'm back in NYC for a while and already getting sick of the reckless driving here from others lol

All that to pass a Camry :( hope you get it back soon!
I'm back in NYC for a while and already getting sick of the reckless driving here from others lol
Are they much worse than in Chicago?
I get depressed when I drive through Chicago. Soon I have to visit it again.

Are they much worse than in Chicago?
I get depressed when I drive through Chicago. Soon I have to visit it again.

Yeah far worst, esp in the city against the yellow cabs and uber/lyfts cars.
NYC is known for a lot of things but having 'patience' ain't one of them :rolleyes:

I'm thinking of changing this threads title...you guys got any idea?

Something like..."The Toe Talks or "The Pod Lounge"...it can be a thread where we can talk about anything ( I guess).

I honestly not looking forward to driving from AZ back to Wisconsin tomorrow....

Home. Lease ended because I was suppose to be on rotations. Took me 27 hrs

• Wow
It's not a show but I'm about to binge watch all the Star Wars movies from the beginning. Its gonna be a rough start with anakin being all moody all day.

Internal Medicine kicking my ass.
Last one before graduation but dam is it a struggle. 6 days straight, long call every 5th day.
Shouldn't be whining but JFC do I feel useless and incompetent everyday. Just wish I knew more to take 1-2 patients off their list and decrease their workload.

Not my specialty but there's nothing worse than sitting there wishing you could be more useful.

Was binging Hotel Del Luna and started some other anime.

Still want to see the Demon Slayer -Mugen Train movie

Drove 1hr to pick up a new shift knob on my day off.
OEM Integra Type R shift knob, all aluminum with red lettering for the gears.

Have gotten into the habit of listening to Chopin + Debussy while folding laundry or some s*** before bed.

Therapeutic.

Internal Medicine kicking my ass.
Last one before graduation but dam is it a struggle. 6 days straight, long call every 5th day.
Shouldn't be whining but JFC do I feel useless and incompetent everyday. Just wish I knew more to take 1-2 patients off their list and decrease their workload.

Not my specialty but there's nothing worse than sitting there wishing you could be more useful.

Was binging Hotel Del Luna and started some other anime.

Still want to see the Demon Slayer -Mugen Train movie

Drove 1hr to pick up a new shift knob on my day off.
OEM Integra Type R shift knob, all aluminum with red lettering for the gears.

Have gotten into the habit of listening to Chopin + Debussy while folding laundry or some s*** before bed.

Therapeutic.
You have integra Type-R?

Therapeutic.

Agreed. Whenever I'm typing a report, I need some Chopin in the background.

IM was difficult for me, but EM was a bit worst (fun though), but those hours were crazy. o_O

It's not a show but I'm about to binge watch all the Star Wars movies from the beginning. Its gonna be a rough start with anakin being all moody all day.

The Mandalorian is cool on disney+

I will follow your step in a few weeks lol need some good movies to binge on! :coffee: