Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently an MS2... I currently have no paper (publication) but I do have 2 abstracts at top 10. I go to a P/F school but my class rank shouldn't be a problem. I will be taking step 1 this summer.
I was stuck on Uro vs Neuro vs Cardiosurg. However, I couldnt help it but noticed the surge in our overweight population (i.e. more heart issue down the line). Based on my personal research, I fear that Uro and neurosurg, especially neurosurg might end up like rad onc down the line.
Anyways, to keep it simple. I am interested in Neuro, Uro and Cardio-surg. So, how do I make myself competitive?
Thanks
I was stuck on Uro vs Neuro vs Cardiosurg. However, I couldnt help it but noticed the surge in our overweight population (i.e. more heart issue down the line). Based on my personal research, I fear that Uro and neurosurg, especially neurosurg might end up like rad onc down the line.
Anyways, to keep it simple. I am interested in Neuro, Uro and Cardio-surg. So, how do I make myself competitive?
Thanks