Cardiology Fellowship Match 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtl4

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I have not been able to find a thread for the general cardiovascular fellowship match for the new season. Starting this up!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Joining you here.. Cards fellowship 2023-24 cycle with future interest in heart failure & transplant Cardiology.

Members don't see this ad :)
Joining with peak cortisol level

Reactions: 1 user
Is it too soon to worry for visa requiring IMG not receiving any invitation so far? The forum seems pretty quiet this year.

Its ok, wait, most applications will be in end of August early September

I'm so mentally exhausted and feels like all the hard work I've done is for nothing. What is the point of almost 50 publications on PUBMED if my application will just be filtered out because I need VISA. Sad but true.

I'm so mentally exhausted and feels like all the hard work I've done is for nothing. What is the point of almost 50 publications on PUBMED if my application will just be filtered out because I need VISA. Sad but true.
A wise man said: "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it take away
today's peace."
And I felt that deeply.

Same position, so unfair

Should I start freaking out now if I've only had radio silence thus far

One of the programs is holding an Open house and Q&A but no idea when they will be sending IVs.

Lol you're in the US with a top 5% salary guaranteed. There's no obligation for programs to accommodate people who needs visa.

You are free to be a cardiologist in your home country.

Anyone knows of any good or not so good things about the cardiology fellowships at
University of Virginia,
Kansas University and
University of Rochester.
Got interviews from all but zoom sessions don't seem to do justice to show the reality. I am looking for a decent program where I get exposure to good learning, less research (inclining to Private practice) and work-life balance (ha ha).