-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties
- Cardiology
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cardiology Fellowship Match 2023-2024
Started by jtl4
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Joining you here.. Cards fellowship 2023-24 cycle with future interest in heart failure & transplant Cardiology.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applicant1994
New Member
2023-2024 Cardiology Spreadsheet
Cardiology spreadsheet 2023-2024
Cardiology spreadsheet 2023-2024
Its ok, wait, most applications will be in end of August early September
A wise man said: "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it take awayI'm so mentally exhausted and feels like all the hard work I've done is for nothing. What is the point of almost 50 publications on PUBMED if my application will just be filtered out because I need VISA. Sad but true.
today's peace."
And I felt that deeply.
Same position, so unfairI'm so mentally exhausted and feels like all the hard work I've done is for nothing. What is the point of almost 50 publications on PUBMED if my application will just be filtered out because I need VISA. Sad but true.
bookmarked
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol you're in the US with a top 5% salary guaranteed. There's no obligation for programs to accommodate people who needs visa.I'm so mentally exhausted and feels like all the hard work I've done is for nothing. What is the point of almost 50 publications on PUBMED if my application will just be filtered out because I need VISA. Sad but true.
You are free to be a cardiologist in your home country.
Anyone knows of any good or not so good things about the cardiology fellowships at
University of Virginia,
Kansas University and
University of Rochester.
Got interviews from all but zoom sessions don't seem to do justice to show the reality. I am looking for a decent program where I get exposure to good learning, less research (inclining to Private practice) and work-life balance (ha ha).
University of Virginia,
Kansas University and
University of Rochester.
Got interviews from all but zoom sessions don't seem to do justice to show the reality. I am looking for a decent program where I get exposure to good learning, less research (inclining to Private practice) and work-life balance (ha ha).
2024-2025 Cardiology Fellowshipanyone find anything for 2024-2025 cycle?
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 455
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K