Cardiovascular MRI books

Started by PTCA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTCA

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any suggestions?
titles addressed to all levels and of all sizes wellcome

thanks.
 
The book by Pennell is pretty good, but I've found it more helpful to familiarize myself with echocardiography first, before reading as many CMR studies as possible (in the company of seasoned CMR interpreters). I would also recommend diving into the primary literature - for me, this was much more productive than reading texts.
 
kalashnikov said:
The book by Pennell is pretty good, but I've found it more helpful to familiarize myself with echocardiography first, before reading as many CMR studies as possible (in the company of seasoned CMR interpreters). I would also recommend diving into the primary literature - for me, this was much more productive than reading texts.


THX
I agree regarding the echo first approach but somehow owning a book always makes me feel more confident
I heard that Pennell might be cooking up a new edition and I am kind of tempted to wait for that (since I have borrowed the last one)
Have you heard anything like that?
What do you think about the one by Fuster and Fayad (2003)? Worth the read even if one has the current Penell?

best