Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just lookin at the UTSW's website and looking for the reuirements it takes to get a BS in nutrition, when I stumbled on the medical school page. I poked around for a bit then I saw this:
I was pretty surprised when I saw this. Why is the range of GPA and MCAT so spread out? If a person has a 3.1, 24Q, and gets admitted....😱 I'm just so stoked right now...
Does anyone have any ideas....The same thing is on tyhe TCOM website, but is quite the opposite, where the highest mcat received is 37 and a 3.5 gpa (3.48 bcpm)....I am not really surprised though because its tcom🙄, but sw...HOW!
I was pretty surprised when I saw this. Why is the range of GPA and MCAT so spread out? If a person has a 3.1, 24Q, and gets admitted....😱 I'm just so stoked right now...
Does anyone have any ideas....The same thing is on tyhe TCOM website, but is quite the opposite, where the highest mcat received is 37 and a 3.5 gpa (3.48 bcpm)....I am not really surprised though because its tcom🙄, but sw...HOW!


OH MY GAWD! We're DOOOOMED! 