India and South Asia Career advice

Started by Shafraz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shafraz

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello friends,

I am working in Information Technology field for the past 8 years . I really dont have any medical science background. I took computer science in my school and IT in my college as my Undergraduate program. I am thinking of switching to medical field as my partner is also of same field. I see most of the medical programs require science as background which i dont have. Can anyone please let me know medical courses that i could take up with my current skill. ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shafraz