Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all and thanks for looking!
So basically I am between D.O. and Caribbean medical schools because well basically my grades suck i mean if you looked at my transcripts you may consider me as ******ed. I have repeated some course so my AACOM gpa is like 3.2-3.3 but AAMC gpa is 2.85. Taking MCAT in July (practices mid 30's).
Enough about me, my questions stems from the fact that I am interested in educational medicine and translational research. I am wondering if there are MANY opportunities for D.O.'s or Caribbean medical school grads to get faculty positions at teaching/research hospitals. Or does it matter more about residency/fellowships?
Thanks again any help!
P.S. Mark Cuban and Mavs SUCK!!!!!!!!
So basically I am between D.O. and Caribbean medical schools because well basically my grades suck i mean if you looked at my transcripts you may consider me as ******ed. I have repeated some course so my AACOM gpa is like 3.2-3.3 but AAMC gpa is 2.85. Taking MCAT in July (practices mid 30's).
Enough about me, my questions stems from the fact that I am interested in educational medicine and translational research. I am wondering if there are MANY opportunities for D.O.'s or Caribbean medical school grads to get faculty positions at teaching/research hospitals. Or does it matter more about residency/fellowships?
Thanks again any help!
P.S. Mark Cuban and Mavs SUCK!!!!!!!!