Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, I have always wondered:
If Carib students enter the match along with US student, why don't a few Carib students get great residencies as a result every year?
(great residencies= residencies at top/famous hospitals).
I am sure many Carib students get excellent step scores. So is it that their medical school that makes a difference? Shouldn't that not make a difference.
[I think for 2008, Ross got students into a Yale affiliation, and at the Mayo Clinic, Mt. Sinai.]
Thanks
If Carib students enter the match along with US student, why don't a few Carib students get great residencies as a result every year?
(great residencies= residencies at top/famous hospitals).
I am sure many Carib students get excellent step scores. So is it that their medical school that makes a difference? Shouldn't that not make a difference.
[I think for 2008, Ross got students into a Yale affiliation, and at the Mayo Clinic, Mt. Sinai.]
Thanks
It's definitely worth hoping for. 