Caribbean schools and electives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peeshee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which Caribbean schools allow you to do electives in other countries? Which countries are available for electives?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You know what PB, I gues the peopel in this room don't like caribean schools. They just ignore any Q regarding to those kind of schools. I am tired of them :( Speak out if you are one of the caribean med student.damn :mad: I just had a bad day guys!! :D

Most caribbean schools have you do your clinical years in the US, unless you're talking about St George's, which has you do them in the US and the UK. By other countries, I assume you meant outside of the US? Because, by definition, clinicals in the US are outside of the country of the individual schools.

Originally posted by amisoone:
[qb]You know what PB, I gues the peopel in this room don't like caribean schools. They just ignore any Q regarding to those kind of schools. I am tired of them :( Speak out if you are one of the caribean med student.damn :mad:

I'm confused. PB posted his question at 2:35 pm today and less than 2 hours later you are complaining than no one has responded?

The international forum does NOT get the traffic that the others do but it seems a bit premature to assume that because 2 hours have gone by without an answer that people "don't care" about Caribbean schools. Far from it. You will find this a very hot topic...if you give it time.