Case status update? what does it mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere... I scrolled through the past couple days and didn't see anything. I got an email from Case a few hours ago telling me to check my status for an update. But there were no documents or changes anything when I checked. I have been complete since 8/10, but it occurred to me that I never got an email for that status change... maybe they are just really late for my completion notice? Or is this how people with interviews found out about them and there is just a delay between notification and posting of changes? Any insight is appreciated... I have been anxiously waiting to hear from Case. :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere... I scrolled through the past couple days and didn't see anything. I got an email from Case a few hours ago telling me to check my status for an update. But there were no documents or changes anything when I checked. I have been complete since 8/10, but it occurred to me that I never got an email for that status change... maybe they are just really late for my completion notice? Or is this how people with interviews found out about them and there is just a delay between notification and posting of changes? Any insight is appreciated... I have been anxiously waiting to hear from Case. :)
Mine was an interview. There is a delay in the posting. Check tommorrow under the Iapply documents.

Thank you thank you, I hope mine is too! Good luck at your interview! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
were you university program only taylorcraft?

just got the interview invite, about 3 hours after the email. yay!!!