Case vs UNLV!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
UtahDDS said:
He must be talking about UVSC because that is where he went to school.

Sorry, haven't checked this in a while. Yes, from UVSC. One of my friends actually moved down to vegas to get residency and then applied and just found out he got in a week or two ago. Looks like the move paid off for him.

Members don't see this ad.

Beestieboy said:
Sorry, haven't checked this in a while. Yes, from UVSC. One of my friends actually moved down to vegas to get residency and then applied and just found out he got in a week or two ago. Looks like the move paid off for him.
It only worked if he will have lived there for a year by the time school starts. Last year it was only 6 months, but they fixed that loophole because they had an abnormal amount of "residents" the first year.

reading all this i feel fortunate i got accepted as an out-of-stater :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
polarnut said:
You are extremely fortunate, thats why you should join us in the Fall at UNLVSDM! hehe

polarnut said:

Will Case be moving to PBL in the near future? I got that impression from my interview.

DentalNerd said:
Will Case be moving to PBL in the near future? I got that impression from my interview.

they are implementing some of it for class 2010.

polarnut said:
they are implementing some of it for class 2010.
Yet another reason to go to UNLV. Better change those percentages polarnut! :p