Case Western Interview

Nezura

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had two questions regarding the interview process at Case Western. Hopefully someone can answer them for me.

1) In the interview prep section on SDN I noticed that the number of interviewers was 2 but interview format was 1on1. Does this mean you have two separate interviews at the school or just two people interviewing you at the same time?

2) Is it true the school only interviews ~3 people a day?

3) I've heard that people say if you get an interview at Case you're likely going to get an acceptance.....is there some truth to this?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had two questions regarding the interview process at Case Western. Hopefully someone can answer them for me.

1) In the interview prep section on SDN I noticed that the number of interviewers was 2 but interview format was 1on1. Does this mean you have two separate interviews at the school or just two people interviewing you at the same time?

2) Is it true the school only interviews ~3 people a day?

3) I've heard that people say if you get an interview at Case you're likely going to get an acceptance.....is there some truth to this?

Thanks!

I interviewed on Sept. 9th and here is what I can tell you:

1. You will have two interviews with members of the ADCOMM and each of those will be 1 on 1, so there is no group interview or 2 on 1 format. Each of them are projected at about 30 mins but they may go longer depending on how the interview goes. Both of mine were very conversational and relaxed so don't stress.

2. There were a total of three people at my interview including myself. As far as this being the norm I am not sure.

3. I cannot tell you much about the acceptance rate of case, but from what I have heard, they are very particular about who they interview and take a while to fill their class so having an interview leaves you a very good chance for acceptance.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, very helpful! I was very nervous about my interview in Oct until I read your post!