Case Western School of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone received an email for faculty interview today?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yall still waiting for faculty?
Last week I got a link to schedule, but on a first-come first-served basis... and each day I've checked there weren't any spots available. Now the link is unavailable lol

Last week I got a link to schedule, but on a first-come first-served basis... and each day I've checked there weren't any spots available. Now the link is unavailable lol
Same here

I received an email from Director Sherman about the faculty interview a few days ago, and soon after I was able to schedule my interview with the assigned faculty member.

I received an email from Director Sherman about the faculty interview a few days ago, and soon after I was able to schedule my interview with the assigned faculty member.
Do you think it would be annoying to email him?

Anyone went to the visit day? It will be quite cold in December. I'm wondering if girls are still wearing flat or changing to something else. I also plan to wear big jacket over the interview clothes I have originally.

Sent from my SM-G991U using SDN Forums mobile app

Can I ask what others did for their portfolio? What format? I have to confess I really dropped the ball on that one and got caught up in all the interview emails and trying to schedule that and forgot the portfolio until very last minute. It was not good day. :( I made a PowerPoint with maybe 10 slides. But curious what everyone else did who actually did it correctly.

Can I ask what others did for their portfolio? What format? I have to confess I really dropped the ball on that one and got caught up in all the interview emails and trying to schedule that and forgot the portfolio until very last minute. It was not good day. :( I made a PowerPoint with maybe 10 slides. But curious what everyone else did who actually did it correctly.
there is no way to do it "correctly"
your portfolio is your portfolio...

Members don't see this ad :)
No one size fits all. It’s a chance for you to show your creativity and add anything you feel you didn’t get to put on your application. I included a little more background about myself: hobbies, family, etc. I added in some things about my research project in more detail, and added in why I applied to case western. I think it was maybe 5-6 slides, it wasn’t anything crazy. I used google slides and submitted as a pdf. I’m sure you did just fine, don’t stress.

Reactions: 1 users
Feel free to use this.

20231009_134254_0000.png

didn't hear anything !!

• Hmm
Accepted in state. Can any current/former students please share their experience with the school/faculty/students? Thanks!

Interview invite today !! 1:08 EST I received the email

does anyone else's status still say application complete for those who don't have an interview?

does anyone else's status still say application complete for those who don't have an interview?
Application Complete means you are still under consideration. Mine said the same before I got an interview invite.

Has anyone who got interviewed around the third week of Feb. heard back? Or does anyone know when we are going to hear back?

Where can we buy cwru school of dental medicine sweatshirts lol

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my seat today. Good luck everyone!

Has anyone not heard back at all? I haven't received anything but my application says under review.

Has anyone not heard back at all? I haven't received anything but my application says under review.
I'm not sure if they are still giving out interview invites, but I do know that the last round of acceptances were like two weeks ago