Case Western M.S. in Medical Physiology 2019-2020

Started by Mcs0503
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mcs0503

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I've just been accepted to the MS in Medical Physiology program at Case! I am super excited about what I believe to be a powerful curriculum! Any one here that has been recently accepted? Also for those still there or recent grads what can you tell us about the program? Look forward to hearing back.
 
I was also just accepted! Do you know if there's a facebook page for new students? I'm strongly considering going here but still looking into other options.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

I'm a Case Western MSMP grad! I'm taking my Step 2 on Friday and trying not to study or stress so I decided to come on here to answer any questions you have about the program, so ask away!
 
Tell us a little about yourself. How did this program help? Also most of all what lead you to success in the program? Were you online or in person? Im online..
 
Any body else starting soon?


I am, but I'll be starting in the Spring 2020 semester. I have quite a few questions but they're hypotheticals which no one seems to know the answers to so I might have to reach out to case directly to figure it out.
 
Im starting this spring, I would like to know if this program helps with Pre PA students
Yes it does. It helps with the main three: Pharmacy, Dentistry and Medicine. But there are also people in it and support for allied health professions mainly PA. I just got an email about something pertaining to PA
 
Yes it does. It helps with the main three: Pharmacy, Dentistry and Medicine. But there are also people in it and support for allied health professions mainly PA. I just got an email about something pertaining to PA
Great thanks! Could you give me more information on the program.. is it hard to handle while working, Is the test hard, do you think its helping you develop good study techniques, and are you able to get involved in volunteer work?

Thanks 🙂
 
I am, but I'll be starting in the Spring 2020 semester. I have quite a few questions but they're hypotheticals which no one seems to know the answers to so I might have to reach out to case directly to figure it out.
Just got accepted starting spring as well. Are you doing online, if so might we link ?
 
Ive just been accepted to the online program, but I just want to know if its worth the money for the program. Just can't see myself throwing away 60K for a program that will not open many doors.
 
Great thanks! Could you give me more information on the program.. is it hard to handle while working, Is the test hard, do you think its helping you develop good study techniques, and are you able to get involved in volunteer work?

Thanks 🙂
Hi Sorry for the late reply. Its both up to how you study and work on classes and organize yourself as to if you can handle while working. But for me I think there will need to be some compromise. The program is difficult and requires a lot of attention but it is doable. I am doing very well after not doing so well in another program. I came here because it was online. I may move there next year but I am not sure yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Sorry for the late reply. Its both up to how you study and work on classes and organize yourself as to if you can handle while working. But for me I think there will need to be some compromise. The program is difficult and requires a lot of attention but it is doable. I am doing very well after not doing so well in another program. I came here because it was online. I may move there next year but I am not sure yet.
Hi, do you think this program helps with acceptance to med school, pa school, or dental? Im stuck in a decision to either pursue my MPH or this SMP program!
 
Dental I am sure of. I think it was mentioned for pay school and pharmacy as well. I dont see why not.