Case Western Metrohealth/ CCF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flea girl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the Metrohealth program in Cleveland? I am getting tired of interviewing and not sure if I should go to this one. Any input would be great! Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Not any personal experience, but my faculty advisor told me to "be sure to check it out" as the PD is "great". She made it sound like a good place if you want to go on to fellowship. I think it's part of the MFM research network, but not positive on that. Good luck.

Hi! Being from Ohio, I've heard a lot of excellent things about the Metro Health/CCF program. OB is done at Metro, while the Gyn rotations are done at the Cleveland Clinic. It truly is an outstanding program, and perhaps the premiere program in Ohio--you should definitely check it out. Several of the residents at my home school either rotated at this program or ranked it very highly after interviewing there. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks to all who answered! I decided to bite the bullet an go to the interview. If anyone has anymore info about the program or what they thought after they interviewed, I would really appreciate it!

ohbee gin said:
what did you think?

I have not interviewed there yet. I will be there in the middle of this month, but for those who have already interviewed Please speak up!