case western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niceash

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Plz, any one with experience in Neurology - Case western, How is the program? Malignant or not, work load, and teaching

Members don't see this ad.

Well I can't say I've "experienced" it, but I interviewed there and I liked the program. The faculty and staff were very warm and friendly. They got a new Stroke guy as head. Neurootology is also big there, with great facilities for research. The hospital is gorgeous, even the VA was not bad. The residents seem happy enough, most commenting that it's a good program to raise a family in and yes, they are allowed to moonlight. And I guess the fact that residents can and do moonlight reflects well on the workload. I did not detect any "malignant" alarms :)

Definitely an interview worth attending in my opinion.

thanks dude for ur feedback, it was helpful. I am wondering how everybody would rank this program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Below and below. When I interviewed, the whole experience was awful. Interviews were 30 minute long pimp sessions. Program coordinator was awful. But that was before they got the weirdo awkward bigshot dude from Cleveland Clinic as their chair.

WOw...totally different interview experience. It was actually one of my favorite interviews because the interviewers were friendly and they seemed to know enough about my file. Definitely no pimping. They even put you up in a good hotel and drive you around in a limo. Yeah, definitely, no pimping in my experience..

My interview was more like Buckley's than the previous persons...