• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Gigem01

15+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2001
College Station
Status (Visible)
Howdy. I was wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with the CASPA rec letter policy. My school has a pre-health committee and they're the ones who send out a "package" to all the schools we apply to with 3 rec letters and a cover page. I read somewhere that CASPA will not accept that. Is this true? My advisor says otherwise but then she also didn't know what department my school's medical terminology course was in...so...anyone who can help ASAP please do.
Thanks and Gig 'em!

relaxingyogi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
The letters of recommendation have to be directed to CASPA no to the schools. This is because Caspa will send the same letter to every school you apply to and it is easier for them to deal just with one letter that with several. If these letters were directed to each school, I am afraid your teachers will have to re-type them and send them separated each one to Caspa (also it has to do with authenticity of the letters).
:D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.