Caverject....!!

Started by ZpackSux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:meanie: I just clicked on ur "sanity" link.. LMAO!!! Funny fella..

Man.. I would love to hire you once u get out...
 
Caverject said:
Would you like to be added? bwahahahaha :meanie: :laugh:

Thanks for the job offer. How much would you pay me? j/k


You'll have to volunteer for 3 months.. wax on wax off..

Last year..near Sacramento, I was offering $52 per hour work 8 hours..get paid for 10. with last 2 hours as overtime.. $75 per hour...for last 2 hours. 4 days a week.. 1 weekend every 5 weeks.. 7-3:30. My buddy took over my position when I left. He'll do little better now...I think he got the base rate up to $58 per hour.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:
Zpack, remember he said he'd work for around 40K, so you won't break have to break your back for his salary. :meanie:


that's too much money for him...