Hello everyone. I am currently scheduled to start a CAY-1 position at a NYC program in July of 2010. I need to swap my position for another spot anywhere in the country. This swap is for personal reasons only, and has nothing to do with the program. In fact, I am actually very upset with having to leave my program, but I really do need to be out of NYC. Anyone out there willing to discuss a swap please contact me via PM. This can be for a July 2010 or July 2011 as there is a possibility I could do some research for a year. I have discussed the situation both with my PD and chairman and they are both very supportive and willing to hold my position for a year for anyone with a July 2011 start. Please contact me if interested.