CBRNE Training Aids

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of you needing some assistance. these are not my doing btw-- they're an "anonymous donation"

--your friendly neighborhood aiding training caveman

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure what I think about having these up, :thumbup: :thumbdown: but this course was a pain in the rear a few months ago when I did it on NKO

Not sure what I think about having these up, :thumbup: :thumbdown: but this course was a pain in the rear a few months ago when I did it on NKO

i was told they'd be useful. i don't think there is any sensitive info there or anything. i can make it a request only page if you think that would be more appropriate.

--your friendly neighborhood national security minding caveman

not worried about sensitivity of the material, more so the ethics of having answers to an online training course

not worried about sensitivity of the material, more so the ethics of having answers to an online training course

in my brief 2.5 ish years on active duty, i found this is fairly normal. "the man" puts out "required" training, no one has time for it, and eventually these things circulate around so people can finish them in time for the command to get the box checked that "100% of xxx completed xxx training". that or there is a class one attends to get credit simply by showing up. either way, the required online training is, unfortunately, largely a waste of time :( i've seen people complete other people's training-- so at least this is you doing it yourself, lol.

--your friendly neighborhood online course compliant caveman

in my brief 2.5 ish years on active duty, i found this is fairly normal. "the man" puts out "required" training, no one has time for it, and eventually these things circulate around so people can finish them in time for the command to get the box checked that "100% of xxx completed xxx training". that or there is a class one attends to get credit simply by showing up. either way, the required online training is, unfortunately, largely a waste of time :( i've seen people complete other people's training-- so at least this is you doing it yourself, lol.

--your friendly neighborhood online course compliant caveman

Yeah, but right now "the man" gets to live in his blissful ignorance in which he things people actually care and read the CBRNE ****. Actually, it looked pretty interesting, I wish I had time to actually do it right.

But regardless, it's one thing to pass around the "study sheets" in a hush hush manner. Putting them up online may make the people in charge realize that they have to make the test different by having random questions (instead of just randomizing the order) or something.

very well. two hesitant members are two enough for me.

those interested in CBRNE "training aids" PM me.

those interested in some real cheap rolexes (they're real and legit, i swear!) can PM me as well.

:cool:

--your friendly neighborhood black market caveman

lol. no worries. they're a nice resource to have available for those that may be in a time crunch. it's not like people can't have them now. they just have to click "pm" and let me know they want them and then pass a series of tests. the first will be a trial of fire, the second ice, and the third a battle of wits against a sicilian (with death on the line of course). mwahahaha!!!

--your friendly neighborhood dread pirate caveman

Members don't see this ad :)
I need assistance!!!!! how to I get some!!! lolol.....

Man, I started looking at this and apparently you USED to have something posted and then edited it out. That was pretty confusing for me, but after reading it all the way down, scratching my self and grunting for a minute I figured it out.

Hey bro, I am a corpsman and have been struggling with course for months. I was half way done; however, I deleated it and now I need to do it all over again. I have one month to compleate. Can you help?:oops:

Hey bro, I am a corpsman and have been struggling with course for months. I was half way done; however, I deleated it and now I need to do it all over again. I have one month to compleate. Can you help?:oops:
Bategee, i'm in the same boat as you. Have you gotten the answers yet?

someone in my work center just gave me all the answers. i was done in like 30 min.:p

Does anyone have the answers to the NKO CBRNE course.

Has anyone been forwarded the study guide? I have been trying to fit in this course for months, slow progression, NKO signs you out, phones ring, etc. No quips please, just asking for help.

just one more awful online course. I am rarely as insulted as I am when I am taking my required annual training online. Maybe it's just my hospital but I doubt it.

Here's a sample (I'm doing this from memory, not cut and paste, but you'll get the idea)

Question: What does S-BAR stand for?
A: Slimy, Balding, Aging Rejects
B: Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations
C: Sit down, Back up, Ante up and Rake it in
D: Something else ridiculous with the proper letters

If the training is worthwhile, fine, if it is stupid, either don't make me do it, or just admit up front that the command just has to check a box, and acknowledge that you are about to waste 5 minutes of my life. Don't tell me it's mandatory because it is important and prevent people from taking leave because their training isn't done. This didn't happen to me, because I am a sheep, and did mine.:oops:

I had a frightening experience this week. The place I moonlight at is trying to be certified as a stroke center and so they require a 3 hour online CME course by the AHA for all the docs and nurses. It was frightening how similar it was to military CBTs. And just like the CBTs, it took a lot longer than 3 hours.

for those of you needing some assistance. these are not my doing btw-- they're an "anonymous donation"

--your friendly neighborhood aiding training caveman

Bump

please send me the info:thumbup:
Thank you good sir

I could REALLY use some help on this, thanks

Gonna jump on the bandwagon and ask for some help too. Do you still have those CBRNE answers availible? Thanks

I'll take some answer assistance as well. Thanks!

Can I have the answers please? Course is a nightmare!

Oooh, the thread that never dies.

BUMP?
I'd like some assistance as well

You may find that if you paste a phrase from the questions into Google that someone has likely posted the Q & A in a forum someplace.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

just one more awful online course. I am rarely as insulted as I am when I am taking my required annual training online. Maybe it's just my hospital but I doubt it.

Ditto.

On Monday I redid a whole slew of Navy Knowledge Online training courses, including such classicsas "Trafficking in Persons Basic Awareness" and "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Course" and the deliciously ironic "Records Management in the DON: Everyone's Responsibiilty" ... among others.

It's June 2011. These are all annual requirements I last completed in December 2010, which, obviously, was less than a year ago. However, they've decided that it would be "simpler" if everyone did these things on a CALENDAR YEAR basis, so I had to redo them.

Of course, the reason I did them in December is that was when we had our last training record panic cycle. I'd done them all in July 2010, which, also obviously, is also less than a year ago. But then, they decided it would be "simpler" if everyone did these things on a FISCAL YEAR basis, so I had to redo them because it was after October 1st.

So I've now completed an annual training requirement three times in the last year, all at one command.

If I could figure out a way to cheat my way through these things, I'd have no moral or ethical qualms about doing so. Usually though it's simply faster to click through the slides and take the quizzes.

CBRNE and the FEMA classes are the real time sinks though. :(

On Monday I redid a whole slew of Navy Knowledge Online training courses, including such classicsas "Trafficking in Persons Basic Awareness" and "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Course" and the deliciously ironic "Records Management in the DON: Everyone's Responsibiilty" ... among others.
:(

Hey man, laugh all you want. But one of my friends told me that one of his friends used to do all of those things at once: he'd steal the records, then duct tape them to the bellies of illegal immigrants before he'd sell them across the border while making disparaging remarks about their weight to them the entire time.

Then one day he did those CBTs. All that mouse-clicking, it got to him. He took a long, soul-searching walk on the beach that night. Then he stood there, the waves coming in around his feet and the sun rising beside him, and he looked at his Certificates of Completion for all those courses - a tear running down his cheek mind you - and then crumpled them up and threw them into the Atlantic like Maverick throwing Goose's dog tags into the ocean at the end of Top Gun. Then he went home and let 15 Mexicans out of his basement and got them all jobs at Kroger's.

So there.

On Monday I redid a whole slew of Navy Knowledge Online training courses, including such classics as "Trafficking in Persons Basic Awareness" and "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Course" and the deliciously ironic "Records Management in the DON: Everyone's Responsibiilty" ... among others.

I laughed so hard at my desk this morning reading this. I will be 60 years old and somehow LEAN 6 SIGMA White Belt training will still be a phrase that will stick with me. Who comes up with this garbage? CBRNE is quite possibly the worst of the worst training you will ever take... In your life. I would rather sit through 6 consecutive days of state mandated boating safety courses than complete CBRNE again. It took 12 interns in a room for 7 hours to complete that training.

Sir the awnsers are not on the post its like there hidden or something...