CCLCM still giving out interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swissmiss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has received an interview invite in the new year? I know they only interview until the end of Feb and I am really hoping they are not done yet. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has received an interview invite in the new year? I know they only interview until the end of Feb and I am really hoping they are not done yet. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
I asked the admissions office, and they said that they are still inviting, but there are only a few slots left. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much for doing that. I hold my breath every time I check my email praying for an invite. At least I know now that there are a few spots left!

Thanks so much for doing that. I hold my breath every time I check my email praying for an invite. At least I know now that there are a few spots left!
No problem. I totally know how you feel. Waiting to hear something, anything, is definitely the suckiest part of this whole application thing. :sleep:

I know that this has been discussed before, but I need a reminder!!

CCLCM interviews through Feb.- then offers more acceptances (like for people on hold)?? If I remember correctly, we'll know something official in April, but is it possible to hear before then?

I guess I could look this up in my file at home :idea:

Best wishes to anyone waiting on an interview invite and to anyone on hold....

I know that this has been discussed before, but I need a reminder!!

CCLCM interviews through Feb.- then offers more acceptances (like for people on hold)?? If I remember correctly, we'll know something official in April, but is it possible to hear before then?

I guess I could look this up in my file at home :idea:

Best wishes to anyone waiting on an interview invite and to anyone on hold....
Yeah, that's the general scenario. The admissions people don't overaccept applicants here like a lot of med schools do because the class is so small. My understanding is that as currently accepted people drop their spots, other people on hold can be accepted, even before April. Our decision date is April 15 instead of May 15 like most schools, so a lot of people will make their decisions then. Good luck. :)