Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

CCOM interview advice anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by LynnGweeny, Nov 19, 2001.

1. LynnGweeny

LynnGweeny Member

Just wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom on interviewing at CCOM. I'm a little behind in the application process, so this will actually be my first interview. Any advice is good advice, and will be much appreciated :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MedPuck

MedPuck Made

Hi Lynngweeny! Good luck on your interview. The interview is a panel format:
    (2 faculty/administrators and 1 student). Know why you want to be a D.O. and be prepared to discuss experiences and personal characteristics which lead you to believe osteopathic medicine and CCOM are for you. Be honest, enthusiastic, and smile and I promise you will do fine. Check out <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">www.interviewfeedback.com</a> to browse past interview experiences at CCOM. I was asked the common question about the fourteen year old daughter of a colleague who comes to you for birth-control pills. Think about that question but don't rehearse it. Good luck again! ;)