Ccom, Nova, Unecom??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigerlily

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard from chicago (CCOM), florida (NOVA), or new england (UNECOM) yet for interviews?

does anyone know what day each of them starts their first round interviews?

thanks,,,good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

HI Tigerlily,

Was wondering the same myself. I spoke with the admissions office today and they said they have already started looking over the files and interviews will start the end of September, so I guess we should start hearing from them in a week or two. Good Luck!!

Sorry...spoke with NOVA (see above)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Tigerlily

I had UNECOM invitation on Oct. 5th. I think your focus is in PCOM, isn't it? Anyway, I hope you'll get acceptance to DMU at least to keep you safe. Some words of admiration: "What a great look you are in person!!!":cool:

Take care,

Looserdude.

hi all. i was offered an interview at NOVA for sept 30th (same day as pcom)...does anyone know any other dates they have offered to help me reschedule??

also, any CLUE when ccom starts interviewing,,,specific date and days of the week? thanks a lot.

good luck everyone ;)

Wow Tigerlily, you have gotten so many interviews and early too! :) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, how did NOVA contact you? I'm still waiting to hear from them.

NUgirl, thanks so much. i guess applying soooo early really does help. too bad my top choices (NOVA being one of them),,,didn't contact me before i bought airline tix for a few other places. oh well,,,,they'll be good practice, good BUT EXPENSIVE practice to say the least. haha.

anyway, NOVA contacted me by letter (actually a huge yellow envelope priority mail). it had all sorts of papers to sign (dress code, etc.) along with much other stuff. i thought i heard of them contacting applicants by phone in the past (seemed believable since application asked for times we could be reached during the day...but i had VERY limited times, so maybe that's why i got a mail offer invitation).

hope this helps. let me know when you hear.