2025-2026 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University Interview Feedback​

Review of Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University Interview Feedback. Get the latest information, opinions of fellow students, and LizzyM and SDN Rankings.
www.studentdoctor.net
www.studentdoctor.net
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do your portals also show only 1 recommendation letter received? I thought I submitted all the necessary LORs on aacomas but im wondering if they still require another one from me. my file also says 'awaiting decision' though, so im not too sure
 
do your portals also show only 1 recommendation letter received? I thought I submitted all the necessary LORs on aacomas but im wondering if they still require another one from me. my file also says 'awaiting decision' though, so im not too sure
I just got my portal as well, and it shows the same exact thing with having the 1 letter and "awaiting decision"
 
do your portals also show only 1 recommendation letter received? I thought I submitted all the necessary LORs on aacomas but im wondering if they still require another one from me. my file also says 'awaiting decision' though, so im not too sure
My portal shows the same. I think it's our committee letter. I think they pull the one they want? I think we are now in the queue for interviews. Best of luck!
 
Did anyone else not receive an email with a link to a portal? I submitted 08/19 and only received a confirmation email from AACOMAS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone gotten an interview? or anything on the portal besides awaiting decision? only seen one person with an interview on cycletrack
 
Is the $86k tuition per year worth it? I wonder how this school manages to fill its class. They must be quite rich or something.
You'll be surprised during the white coat ceremony how many students have parents who are physicians.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone that’s interviewed heard yet? they told me we’d hear back within 4 weeks, it hasn’t been that yet but i’m just wondering how it’s going for anybody else LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad