ccs question- schedule follow up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

byaaaaaaah23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all-

Quick question about CCS.
When the window pops up that says "2 mins remaining" how do I schedule follow up appointment for the patient? I've tried typing every variation of "follow up" or "appointment" or whatever, but none of these work. The best I've come up with is just to order some kind of lab test or screening colonoscopy or whatever depending on demographics for the time I want the follow up to be.

Ideally I would have already sent the patient home with a scheduled follow up appointment before the window pops up, but I've been finding it come up pretty quickly sometimes.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all-

Quick question about CCS.
When the window pops up that says "2 mins remaining" how do I schedule follow up appointment for the patient? I've tried typing every variation of "follow up" or "appointment" or whatever, but none of these work. The best I've come up with is just to order some kind of lab test or screening colonoscopy or whatever depending on demographics for the time I want the follow up to be.

Ideally I would have already sent the patient home with a scheduled follow up appointment before the window pops up, but I've been finding it come up pretty quickly sometimes.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks in advance!

There is no way to schedule follow-up once you get the 2 minutes screen

You can only follow up if you order a procedure (i.e. Colonoscopy in a month) but other than that I don't believe you can order come back in two weeks as a general appointment

There is no way to schedule follow-up once you get the 2 minutes screen

You can only follow up if you order a procedure (i.e. Colonoscopy in a month) but other than that I don't believe you can order come back in two weeks as a general appointment

Thanks. Will points be deducted for failure to order follow up in that case?