cd someone pls help me ans these qsns??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
occlusal sealants succeed by altering
substrate
bacterial types
bacteial no.
bacterial virulence
the host's succeptibility.

class 2 amalgam restoration has a overhang at gingival margin. This might have been caused by which of the following
poor adaptation of the matrix band
poor carving
did not wedge the matrix band.

shich tooth has the most cervical enamel projections
mandibular premolar
mand molars
max molars
max incisors

where do u inject to achieve a blk of the max nerve
infratemporal fossa
pterygomandibualr fossa
sphenopalatine fossa
pterygotympanic fissure

Members don't see this ad.

Host susceptibility, matrix band wedging, mandibular molars (I think, need someone else to confirm), pterygomandibular fossa.

thank u aphistis, :) but for the last qsn., ans shd be pterygopalatine fossa rite., for inf alveolar nv blk its pterygomandibular fossa.,:confused: pls correct me if am wrong.,

thank u aphistis, :) but for the last qsn., ans shd be pterygopalatine fossa rite., for inf alveolar nv blk its pterygomandibular fossa.,:confused: pls correct me if am wrong.,
Sorry, I misspoke earlier. The answer is sphenopalatine fossa for the maxillary nerve question. "Sphenopalatine fossa" is an older name for the pterygopalatine fossa.

Last edited:
Sorry, I misspoke earlier. The answer is sphenopalatine fossa for the maxillary nerve question. "Sphenopalatine fossa" is an older name for the pterygopalatine fossa.

Thnks for clarifying it aphistis :)