cDAT PAT study tools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

a l

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am studying for the cDAT in November and I was wondering what tools you all recommend for PAT? I heard that the Bootcamp PAT and possibly Kaplan's blue book is somewhat helpful.

Are these resources helpful or are there any other resources you may recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I am studying for the cDAT in November and I was wondering what tools you all recommend for PAT? I heard that the Bootcamp PAT and possibly Kaplan's blue book is somewhat helpful.

Are these resources helpful or are there any other resources you may recommend?

I personally used DATCrusher and I would highly recommend using it over Bootcamp or Kaplan's blue book. In fact I switched from bootcamp to crusher because of their printable PAT generators. You can literally print out as many PAT questions on paper in the same format as the real exam.

I also heard mixed reviews about DATqvault and CracktheDAT. I haven't tried them but i heard they are okay resources for the PAT, probably just for extra practice.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t recommend using CrackDAT PAT for TFE, or pattern folding. I only used CrackDAT PAT for the PAT section and was scoring around 21-23 on average. On the actual exam I scored an 18. I got like 6 rock keyholes and wasn’t confident in how to do them because CrackDAT PAT didnt have them. Also with pattern folding, USE BOOTCAMP because they are VERY similar, compared to CrackDAT PAT.