• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Oct 10, 2010
Georgia
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello SDN people! I have been going through the Crack the DAT PAT program and I was wondering how it compares to the real thing. I've definitely made improvements in the section, and I wanted to know if I would be shocked at the difficulty of the questions when I take my test. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Aug 8, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Pattern folding (the shape ones without markings) is harder than CDP, angle is similar. everything else is easier on the real dat.

Oct 10, 2010
Georgia
Status
Pre-Dental
You're talking about the crazy shapes without any markings right? The angles are going to be the end of me, I just know it. >.<

toothhornet88

7+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2010
CA
Status
Dentist
You're talking about the crazy shapes without any markings right? The angles are going to be the end of me, I just know it. >.<
If you REALLY want some INTENSE PAT practice...if you have the most expensive edition where you have 2500 angle, 4500 cube counting, and 2500 hole punching, DO those!! I found them to be MUCH harder than the PAT tests. Plus angle ranking is awesome since you can adjust the angles from 2-7 degrees, and most hole punch problems have anywhere from 2-5 holes with the weirdest folds!

About the Ads