1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

CDP vs the real thing

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by bburl09, Aug 9, 2011.

1. bburl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello SDN people! I have been going through the Crack the DAT PAT program and I was wondering how it compares to the real thing. I've definitely made improvements in the section, and I wanted to know if I would be shocked at the difficulty of the questions when I take my test. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fujindesu

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Pattern folding (the shape ones without markings) is harder than CDP, angle is similar. everything else is easier on the real dat.

4. bburl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You're talking about the crazy shapes without any markings right? The angles are going to be the end of me, I just know it. >.<

5. toothhornet88

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    If you REALLY want some INTENSE PAT practice...if you have the most expensive edition where you have 2500 angle, 4500 cube counting, and 2500 hole punching, DO those!! I found them to be MUCH harder than the PAT tests. Plus angle ranking is awesome since you can adjust the angles from 2-7 degrees, and most hole punch problems have anywhere from 2-5 holes with the weirdest folds!