CE credits, can anyone help me out w info

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Idocanesthesia

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need 30 in the next 6 months and honestly dont know about or am out of the loop etc. Online and in person? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
I need 30 in the next 6 months and honestly dont know about or am out of the loop etc. Online and in person? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I'd recommend doing CE in person that's conducive to your interests and schedule. Summer is a great time to do it since you might be able to take a vacation and write it off at the same time. Is there anything specific you're looking for in any particular region?