CE Hours

Started by Bigbomb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bigbomb

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a somewhat recent Pharmacy graduate as of 2017 and have been working for over a year now.

However, I find that I really have no idea how to go about getting my CE hours to apply towards license renewals.

Looking for suggestions as the to best way to go about this. Obviously free and convenient would be nice but I would also like to actually learn something.

Any help on how to go about getting and recording hours would be very helpful. I really have no idea how this process works (i.e. how to record hours/submit to boards of pharmacy etc.)

Thank you
 
I have signed up for the free service on NABP for CE monitoring. But the part I am most unsure of is how to go about getting CE.

I have heard of pharmacist letter with provides consistent CE that does not require significant time investment and also provides actual educational material. The downside is it costs about $130 a year which while not overly expensive would be something I would rather not pay if free alternatives are available.

I have also heard powerpack mentioned but have no idea what that is.

Would really appreciate any suggestions on where everyone else gets their CE from.
 
Bumping this because I put it off until the last week and APhA's website is not letting me log in. I found a couple of free things online but otherwise I'm still looking. To answer the question, I think APhA is worth it for the free CE, but I could be wrong.