General Admissions & OTCAS Cedar Crest College OTD 2022!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otschoolgirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to make a thread for cedar crest’s OTD program. Has anyone had interviews yet or been accepted/denied?? I just had my virtual interview today!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to make a thread for cedar crest’s OTD program. Has anyone had interviews yet or been accepted/denied?? I just had my virtual interview today!!
I just got an email for an interview today. How did yours go? I’m doing in person so it might be different from virtual but I’m curious to know what to expect.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email for an interview today. How did yours go? I’m doing in person so it might be different from virtual but I’m curious to know what to expect.
Hey! It was a fun interview, I only had one other student in the interview with me & then 4 staff members. I was asked questions like “why OT?” or “what experiences have you had to prepare you for this field of work?” Or also “who inspires you & why?”. They also had my application there to ask me questions off of it to allow me to explain my downfalls and successes. Also, ask questions! Helps you stand out & they’re super friendly so they just want to have a fun and open conversation with you the whole interview. The director told us at the end that if you got an interview you will most likely be accepted or waitlisted if seats have filled up by the time you interview. I received my acceptance letter about a week later!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!! Did anyone make a GroupMe for chat for the incoming class? I was just accepted and planning on attending :)

Hello! I interviewed and was accepted back in November. I also was trying to find a GroupMe since they are my in top 2 schools and I am holding a chair. I decided to create a GroupMe for those in the same boat!
You're invited to my new group 'Cedar Crest OTD 25 - accepted' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Hello! I interviewed and was accepted back in November. I also was trying to find a GroupMe since they are my in top 2 schools and I am holding a chair. I decided to create a GroupMe for those in the same boat!
You're invited to my new group 'Cedar Crest OTD 25 - accepted' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you!! So I tried to click on it but it didn’t work, I know they will make us a whole GroupMe before we start so hopefully that works!

Hi Guys! This is an old thread but was hoping for some current students to shed more light on the interview process!
I will be doing a virtual on the 6th of this month
Thanks in advance!