General Admissions & OTCAS Cedar Crest College OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpp15

Reaction score
Has anyone had an interview with Cedar Crest College OTD Program?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with them about a month ago!
Me too! I really enjoyed talking to the faculty but bummed that we can't find out anything until April. I am also a bit hesitant because it is a newer program. What did you think about their program/interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! I really enjoyed talking to the faculty but bummed that we can't find out anything until April. I am also a bit hesitant because it is a newer program. What did you think about their program/interview?
Yesss!! I also really enjoyed talking to their faculty - their program has a unique approach which I really like, they have a focus on occupational justice and social change which I think is awesome. I also really like how it's a smaller school. However like you said I'm nervous since it is a newer program, and we wouldn't be finding out in April... wish it was sooner bc I'm graduating in May and would love to know what I am doing soon :/ So we'll have to see, happy to have found someone who is in the same boat -- haven't really found people who have applied to this program on here yet!

Yesss!! I also really enjoyed talking to their faculty - their program has a unique approach which I really like, they have a focus on occupational justice and social change which I think is awesome. I also really like how it's a smaller school. However like you said I'm nervous since it is a newer program, and we wouldn't be finding out in April... wish it was sooner bc I'm graduating in May and would love to know what I am doing soon :/ So we'll have to see, happy to have found someone who is in the same boat -- haven't really found people who have applied to this program on here yet!
Agreed! So happy I found someone else who is interested in this program too! I'm actually going to take a tour of the facility and campus in two weeks!

Is this school your top choice? Congratulations on graduating soon! They seem eager to get acceptances out, hopefully, we will know early April instead of the end!

Agreed! So happy I found someone else who is interested in this program too! I'm actually going to take a tour of the facility and campus in two weeks!

Is this school your top choice? Congratulations on graduating soon! They seem eager to get acceptances out, hopefully, we will know early April instead of the end
Thank you so much!! I'm super excited to graduate. I actually am in between my undergrad school Baylor, and Cedar Crest. I will probably know both admissions decisions by April -- so yeah totally agree I hope we know by early April bc it'll be a big decision since going to Cedar Crest will be a big move for me!!
I am so jealous that you'll be touring though! I hope it goes so well. Is this your top choice?

Thank you so much!! I'm super excited to graduate. I actually am in between my undergrad school Baylor, and Cedar Crest. I will probably know both admissions decisions by April -- so yeah totally agree I hope we know by early April bc it'll be a big decision since going to Cedar Crest will be a big move for me!!
I am so jealous that you'll be touring though! I hope it goes so well. Is this your top choice?
Wow, that would be a big move! But, I will say the area where Cedar Crest located is a great spot! There is SO much to do around there. Yes, it is my top choice!! So I am very anxious to find out.

Wow, that would be a big move! But, I will say the area where Cedar Crest located is a great spot! There is SO much to do around there. Yes, it is my top choice!! So I am very anxious to find out.that's what I've heard -- Allentown seems great and it's so close to major cities. I rea
that's what i have heard! i loved Pennsylvania in general when I visited a couple years back so that's what motivated me to apply. and i'd like to start fresh somewhere!! Allentown is also in the middle of what seems like everything so that's another great aspect too. But I understand I am anxious as well, you're not alone! Especially because Cedar Crest and Baylor are my last hope :/ I really hope it goes well for you!!

that's what i have heard! i loved Pennsylvania in general when I visited a couple years back so that's what motivated me to apply. and i'd like to start fresh somewhere!! Allentown is also in the middle of what seems like everything so that's another great aspect too. But I understand I am anxious as well, you're not alone! Especially because Cedar Crest and Baylor are my last hope :/ I really hope it goes well for you!!
Thank you, I hope it goes well for you too!!!

Hey! Just wanted to follow up and see if you heard from Cedar Crest. I got my acceptance on Friday and am seriously considering it. I know you mentioned touring and all of that so I just wanted to see how that went.

Hey! Just wanted to follow up and see if you heard from Cedar Crest. I got my acceptance on Friday and am seriously considering it. I know you mentioned touring and all of that so I just wanted to see how that went.
Congratulations!! I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an acceptance through email or mail?

Congratulations!! I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an acceptance through email or mail?
Thank you! I got an email around Friday afternoon, they said they're sending out acceptance packages this week!

Thank you! I got an email around Friday afternoon, they said they're sending out acceptance packages this week!
oh awesome! I hope I hear something from them, I am very nervous! Did they get granted Candidacy status?

I hope you do too, good luck! Maybe get in contact with them to see what your status is like within the next week or around beginning of May? I am guessing they did since I received an acceptance package -- they didn't specifically state that in their emails though.

I hope you do too, good luck! Maybe get in contact with them to see what your status is like within the next week or around beginning of May? I am guessing they did since I received an acceptance package -- they didn't specifically state that in their emails though.
So exciting!! but yes I definitely will if I don't hear anything! Did they give you a date that you must accept by?

It is so exciting! And yes, I received my acceptance package yesterday so in the email it says I have one week to submit my deposit. So I should be making a decision here soon! Very nervous haha

It is so exciting! And yes, I received my acceptance package yesterday so in the email it says I have one week to submit my deposit. So I should be making a decision here soon! Very nervous haha
Omg wow that’s so soon!!! Did you ever hear back from Baylor?

Omg wow that’s so soon!!! Did you ever hear back from Baylor?
I have not :( they said they would let me know by April 9th, then pushed it back to the 19th, and I have yet to hear anything so I am very iffy ab saying no to Cedar Crest when the faculty are being so helpful and supportive. Makes it very hard to say no!

Has anyone received this in the mail? I haven’t heard back about my decision yet but I can’t tell if it’s a good sign or if it’s just something they’re sending out to everyone.
190329B6-8C37-419A-8803-32ADA363469A.jpeg
87B2BF52-D075-4C1A-979D-AAD8B3913AC5.jpeg

Hey there! I just got an interview with Cedar Crest college and am so excited for these next few steps!! Would you mind sharing your stats??